Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 

I will work it out for 100% with Pineda, Pskov boxer Brudov says


"In a fight with Luis Andres Pineda for world championship I will work out for 100%", told Pskov professional boxer Valery Brudov to PIA. "I am very glad that I have an opportunity again to fight for championship title, and this time I will try to do more than before", boxer said.

Pskovit is in Paris now and trains for 10 days already. "Upon arrrival to France the same evening I was brought to gym. Preparation for this fight organised better in general than the one with Virgil Hill. When I could not go abroad and I trained in Saint-Petersburg getting to the gym by tram. Now I have all good conditions meal, living, training. Everything is made so not to divert me from training", Brudov told.

He has not seen his opponent Luis Andres Pineda yet. He plans to see some video records of his fights to explore his weaknesses.

WBA championship will spend on 2 December in Paris. Brudov lost last fight for WBA version of World Champion with Virgil Hill on 27 January in Atlantic city (USA). The difference in score points was minimal -118:110.

Pskov native boxer Brudov has 32 victories (23 of them are knock-outs) and 1 defeat. Valery Brudov fights in weight of 90,72 kg.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?